Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Albums/Thumbnails Too Wide  (Read 2855 times)

gcoorg

• Coppermine newbie
Albums/Thumbnails Too Wide
« on: August 18, 2004, 11:16:04 am »

I have a small problem that includes the /index.php?cat= and thumbnails.php pages. Basically, I've searched through this whole forum and haven't got an answer, as well as fiddling around by myself, with no outcome.

As you'll see on http://www.goodcharlotteonline.net/index.php?cat=7 , the two rows of albums are too wide compared to what is set on http://www.goodcharlotteonline.net/index.php , via the config part in admin. How can I change this? I'm also getting the problem on the thumbnails.php page, but that's it. Even the breadcrumb part is the right width, the only thing that I can't figure out are those two parts.

I've set the width (586 pixels) in the config part, is there something I'm doing wrong to get those two tables too wide? Hopefully somebody can help me figure this out, it's been driving me insane all night.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Albums/Thumbnails Too Wide
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 09:00:24 am »

I think you're mixing up things: there are three width/height settings in coppermine config:
  • Album list view - Size of thumbnails in pixels
  • Files and thumbnails settings - Max dimension of a thumbnail
  • Files and thumbnails settings - Max width or height of an intermediate picture/video
Changing those values will affect only pics that are added to the gallery from that time on, existing thumbs and intermediates are not being resized (you can do though with the admin tools).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.