Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: URL to show direct link to full size image  (Read 5953 times)

dshade69

• Coppermine novice
URL to show direct link to full size image
« on: August 18, 2004, 09:35:28 am »

I have set up Coppermine to allow for friends of my to upload images and link to them from journals.  What I want is for the URL to show as the direct link to the full sized image and not the displayimage.php url that shows currently.  Users can get the direct link by right clicking on the image right now and bringing up properties, but I would like for things to be simpler for them.

Thank you,

Cory

Nibbler

Re: URL to show direct link to full size image
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 10:35:47 pm »

Displayimage.php

Code: [Select]
$info['URL'] = '<a href="' . $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/') .basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . "?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]" . '" >' . $CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/') . basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) . "?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]" . '</a>';
Switch to

Code: [Select]
$info['URL'] = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'] . $CONFIG['fullpath'] . $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['filepath'] . $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['filename'];

dshade69

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 01:09:10 pm »

Thanks for the help, I had located that section of the code but had been searching for hours for how to change it since I know very little of perl.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 03:59:00 am »

Perl knowledge not needed, coppermine is being coded in PHP, not Perl. ;)

GauGau

dshade69

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 12:36:30 pm »

And that is certainly what I meant...call it just getting ready to get off work in the morning and being kind of out of it :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.