Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Registration approval ...again !  (Read 4057 times)

syedali

• Coppermine novice
Registration approval ...again !
« on: August 18, 2004, 08:18:59 pm »

I read the forums and was able to tweak the register.php so that it sends me (the Admin) all emails to activate user's account. I was wondering though if its possible that when I click the activation link, instead of it showing me "your account is now activated", it sends an email to the user with the same topic or something ??

syedali

• Coppermine novice
Re: Registration approval ...again !
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 08:25:08 pm »

Or actually I thought of something else. Is it possible that I get the "approval" mail kinda so that if I click "activate" only then the user gets his activation mail??
This could be reallly hard and teadous I'm thinking, so any other ideas that might help would be greatly appreciated. Once again the basic point is that first admin approves the registration, and then the account is activated and the user is notified.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Registration approval ...again !
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 09:10:26 am »

this feature has been requested before and is on the todo list for future versions, but there's no code yet and no saying when it will be available.

GauGau

P.S. Moved your suggestion to feature requests board so it's not forgotten
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.