Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Navigation menu is no more?  (Read 3219 times)

Zerg

• Coppermine regular visitor
Navigation menu is no more?
« on: August 17, 2004, 11:10:29 am »

I dont want to seem like a flooder here, but I've got another question. Where is navigation menu? Like if I browse my gallery and it's albums, at the top there was supposed to be like :: Home \ Member gallery \ Whoever \ Pic 1 etc., all clickable links so a user can go back to whatever location he visited. But now there's no menu..  ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Navigation menu is no more?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 01:56:43 pm »

This thingy is the so-called "breadcrumb", and I won't tell you how to restore it, as your posting clearly shows you didn't follow my advice and read the documentation that comes with coppermine. You are a flooder >:(, I still remember your first wave of postings on this board when you set up cpg1.2.1 on your site. You will have to read the docs and search the board before you get answers, I will ignore all your future questions that have already been answered in the docs.

GauGau

Zerg

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 02:46:00 pm »

"wave of posts" is actually how many? >:( 2? 3? i'm sorry to trouble you oh so much.. though i want to inform you that i never set up cpg1.2.1 in my life. asked a few things about 1.2 though.. which were, as i take it, very terrible to answer to them.

i'm sincerely grateful for all your quick help though. and sorry for asking question, which you might consider obvious. i'm not php expert and coppermine docs aren't often clear enough to people.

subject is closed. until later times!.. :-X

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 03:39:16 pm »

Your post count is currently at 50, if this is what you meant by <<"wave of posts" is actually how many?  2? 3?">>. None of them were contributions afaik; all were support requests and follow-ups on support requests instead. Seems like you had some questions, and obviously they have been answered/solved by the support staff.
You used to run "cpg1.2.something", sorry for not remembering that you were actually running "cpg1.2.0" instead of "cpg1.2.1", as I posted ::).

If you feel the coppermine documentation could need an overhaul, why don't you give something back for free software and support and start reworking it? No php knowledge required, and a bit of fame and fortune (and yeah, of course: guys who work on this project of course get all the girls ;D). I'm looking forward to your contribution :-*

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.