Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch uploading question  (Read 2709 times)

Anubis

• Coppermine newbie
Batch uploading question
« on: August 16, 2004, 04:30:41 am »

I need a lil help here, I run a picture hosting site running coppermine 1.2.1, and i have a question/issue

Ive been batch uploading pics for a lot of people and thats works just fine, thing is thoes pics i batch upload and add to their albums dont register in the number of pics they have uploaded and also dont take space out of their quota

how do i make it so it does that?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch uploading question
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 08:49:27 am »

well, you uploaded them, so they are owned by you - the user quota is not being taken into account then, even if you move them to the user galleries. You can either manually fiddle with ownership directly on the database, using phpMyAdmin (not recommended) or let users upload their stuff. You might want to look into cpg1.3.1m which let's users http-upload up to 10 pics at once, or make them use XP_Publisher.

GauGau

Anubis

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Batch uploading question
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 05:24:06 pm »

thanks ill look into the upgrade
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.