Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: link to video file?  (Read 3142 times)

jpicheral

• Coppermine newbie
link to video file?
« on: May 21, 2004, 07:58:17 pm »

I don't know if it is the right forum but I can't post in right one...
I 've installed the vid mod (and also tested the v3.0) in order to insert video file in my gallery... but I've some problems with  the plugins to view it... but actually what I would like is only a link (and not the plugin) to allow visitors to dowload the video.
Thank you in advance.
José

Andre

• Coppermine newbie
Re: link to video file?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 09:30:32 pm »

this is probably as little bit late, but I managed to do this on my site. its quite a simple little hack...
open displayimage.php
find this code:
Code: [Select]
    } else {
            $pic_html = "<object {$image_size['whole']}><param name=\"autostart\" value=\"true\"><param name=\"src\" value=\"". $picture_url . "\"><embed {$image_size['whole']} src=\"". $picture_url . "\" autostart=\"true\"></embed></object><br />\n";
add this code between the last <br /> and the \n";
Code: [Select]
<a href=\"{$picture_url}\">Click to Download {$pic_title}</a><br />
That will keep the plug-in box, but add a link below it.. you could totally replace the original $pic_html with just the last snippet of code and that would eliminate the plug-in spot and just display a link.

Andre

• Coppermine newbie
Re: link to video file?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2004, 09:32:29 pm »

I just realized, I did this in 1.3, not 1.2...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.