Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have read the manual and it hasnt helped with this -  (Read 3534 times)

SimonHickey

• Coppermine newbie
I have read the manual and it hasnt helped with this -
« on: August 12, 2004, 01:45:11 am »

hello,

firstly I would like to say that I love coppermine and thats that!

The problem I am having is integrating it into my current website.  Nowfor the correct headers to be dispayed and everything, I had to create an iframe and put it all in the www.reviewgamer.com/screenshots.php file instead of having a www.reviewgamer.com/screenshots/ directory which I would prefer.

Now if I have someone link directly to the screenshots it wont display the sites header and navigation etc, it just displays the coppermine gallery.

can anyone help please?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I have read the manual and it hasnt helped with this -
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 05:47:00 am »

that's the general drawback of using frames or iframes - this is why we don't recommend using the "easy" way with iframes (most webdesigners say "frames suck" since about 1998). You appear to be using some sort of CMS or portal software, it's not easy to include it into that, but you could come up with a coppermine theme that matches the look of your site.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.