Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: theme repository  (Read 6774 times)

The Linguist

• Coppermine newbie
theme repository
« on: August 11, 2004, 01:10:32 pm »

Is there somewhere with a theme repository so that one can preview a number of different themes?

If not, I am looking for something educationally related. Preferably with a corkboard background or some such thing similar to this

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: theme repository
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 01:55:06 pm »

you can preview a couple of themes on our demo page. Use the "Choose a theme" dropdown list to see more themes. Download the theme(s) you like from the downloads link at the top of this page.
Thanks for exploring this site a bit more before asking next time.

GauGau

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 02:05:25 pm »

It should be fairly easy to create a custom theme that uses the images in your moodle theme to make the gallery look exactly the same.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

The Linguist

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 02:57:11 pm »

you can preview a couple of themes on our demo page. Use the "Choose a theme" dropdown list to see more themes. Download the theme(s) you like from the downloads link at the top of this page.
Thanks for exploring this site a bit more before asking next time.

GauGau

Well those themese weren't exactly what I was asking for as you cannot preview them before downloading. Thanks for trying though....

Casper,
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that when I have a little more time.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 03:01:13 pm »

You can preview all themes on the demo page that are available in the download section, that's what my previous posting was meant to say at least. I'm sorry if I haven't made this clear.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.