Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simple Theme: Only want Album List Showing w/ 3 menu choices on gallery.php  (Read 4425 times)

guanche

• Coppermine newbie

Newbie here, trying to change the classic theme to look land behave like http://www.newtek.com/products/lightwave/lw-gallery/index.php?cat=2 ..I want it to look exactly like that, where links to upload pics and login, etc are hidden.  I want to take away most of the links and logo at the top of the galler, leaving a one row menu with three choices  Gallery Home l Newest Images l Most Viewed  .  Also need to remove the Random files and Last Additions that appear at teh bottom of the Album Thumb List.  I have read in the online docs about editing the thme.html .css and theme.php files but I am lost.  Can anyone help me cut to the chase on this one?  Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Joe

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

remove the meta albums as stated in the docs: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#changing

Remove the links in the menu: edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php and comment out the links you don't want to appear (don't remove them), like this: change <a href="{MY_GAL_TGT}" title="{MY_GAL_TITLE}">{MY_GAL_LNK}</a> :: to <!--<a href="{MY_GAL_TGT}" title="{MY_GAL_TITLE}">{MY_GAL_LNK}</a> ::-->

GauGau

dvcal

• Coppermine newbie

edit: nevermind i got it

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

Are you the one who started the thread? IIf yes, it would be nice to confirm that GauGau's suggestion helped or not so that future users can benefit from this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.