Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a]: I would like delete users galery or deactivate  (Read 3457 times)

nuki

• Coppermine newbie
[n/a]: I would like delete users galery or deactivate
« on: August 10, 2004, 10:27:29 pm »

Hi:   :D

Actually, We have three albums in users galery and I would like delete users galery or deactivate
How can I desactivate?  (We have Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.3.0-Nuke)

Thanks  8)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 06:14:50 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: I would like delete users galery or deactivate
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 11:35:25 pm »

Hi,

I'm not sure that the nuke version works the same way as ours, so my advice is to go to the nuke version support at www.nukephotogallery.com.

In this version, you can delete albums in the user galleries the same way as all the other albums, and you disable the ability of users to create albums in the groups management page.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

nuki

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 08:20:28 am »

Hi Casper:

Thanks for your reply.

I know that there is an option to delete albums, but not with the personal albums. I can't find where is the option to delete those albums. The other albums, I can delete in Albums option and selecting delete, but in this option not appear personal albums (excuse me my bad english  ::)).

Anybody knows the solution?

thanks a lot

NOTE: I post another message in www.nukephotogallery too, but...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 10:46:14 am »

...no "but": since the nuked version of coppermine differs from the standalone version we simpyl can't tell you how to do this on your nuked install - we do know the standalone only. Ask nicely on the nuke board and you will surely receive an answer sooner or later. Make sure you have read the docs and serached the board before asking a question - if nobody answers this is often a sign that you posted a question that has been answered before a thousand times.

GauGau

nuki

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 05:28:50 pm »

Ok GauGau.

Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.