Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some marks  (Read 3880 times)

Spelly

• Coppermine newbie
Some marks
« on: November 21, 2004, 09:33:37 am »

Hi,
your gallery programme is really great... but your download area is very confusing! As soon as I install some files, I always get the message "Not in Copperfield". I think, that means, that I have installed or copied or something else to my server. In the chaos of your download area I cannot really say, which files are needed and which not and which I have to install first and second and so on. Maybe a new order in your download area would help a lot?! Maybe sorted by languages and different sites at first. In order to this at first the needed files and the extension files - good marked. We germans say: "With all these trees on the way I cannot find the forest."

Spelly

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Some marks
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 09:41:20 am »

I'm not sure what you mean. What download area? You should upload all the files and run install.php. There is documentation in the docs folder, and at the top of this page. If you don't want to install everything, this will tell you what you don't need. http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php#minimumInstall

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Some marks
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 10:10:40 am »

all you need is http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.3.2.zip?download - no ther files needed from the download area.
As a side note: the download area is currently being reworked, to avoid newbies getting confused.

Joachim

P.S. I doubt that you have Charles Dickens sitting in your webserver, re-writing the error messages ;D ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.