Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: XP publish and copyright  (Read 3195 times)

woodjack

• Coppermine newbie
XP publish and copyright
« on: August 09, 2004, 02:38:41 pm »

Hello,

I am a new user of CPG, and I found that it's so great thus I used in my personal website.
    But I have two questions listed below:

(1) XP publish
    It's very convenience to use the xp_publish function to upload images, but only administrator
    can do. Would registered members use the xp_publish function ?
    If it is possible, how should I modify the files ? ;D

(2) About Copyright
    I'd like to add a *.inc file (for my web counter) above (or below) the line "Powered by Coppermine Photo Gallery",
    how should I modify the file to include it ? (I've read the docs/faq in the folder but I still dont know how :-*  )

Thanks for your helping, and sorry for my poor English ;D

My website:
    http://faust.sytes.net/

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: XP publish and copyright
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 02:55:39 pm »

Xp published can be used by your users, you just have to tell them aboutit, and point them to yoursite.com/coppermine/xp_publish.php.  All the instructions are there.

There has been talk before about including hit counters, please search the board.

Please also note we have a 1 question per thread here  ;)
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

woodjack

• Coppermine newbie
Re: XP publish and copyright
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 03:22:55 pm »

Xp published can be used by your users, you just have to tell them aboutit, and point them to yoursite.com/coppermine/xp_publish.php.  All the instructions are there.
I'm sorry that I didn't describe the problem clearly.
I dont let registered users to have their personal albums, but there is an album which anyone can upload images to it.
So when i use the xp publish, it appear "welcom woodjack, but there are no albums you can upload"
In the conditions, would users use xp_publish ?
Thanks again for your help.

There has been talk before about including hit counters, please search the board.
Thanks! I'm searching for it now

Please also note we have a 1 question per thread here  ;)
I'm sorry and I won't do that again.
Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.