Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Having just one category that reg users can uplaod too  (Read 3108 times)

TriOminos

• Coppermine newbie

I am sure this has been asked about a million time but I jsut can't find it anywhere.  I am very new to this product and might i just add it is awesome!  I just stummbled upon it too.

Anyways, what I am looking to do is have one category for all registered users to upload too, then if I approve it I will put the image in the album of my choice.  My question is I have made that category taht I want them to upload to, but how do I set the permission to allow them to upload there.  I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Thanks in advance for you help.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2004, 10:26:43 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Having just one category that reg users can uplaod too
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 09:59:36 pm »

You need to create the albums in that category, and set the album permissions for visitors to upload to that album.

Set in the groups permission that the members of the registered users group have to have there uploads approved.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

TriOminos

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 10:16:59 pm »

Thanks Casper....overlooked that one

Is there anyway I can require people to login prior to viewing any of the photos.  Basically make them register?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 11:54:41 pm »

See this post, http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=3503.msg15506#msg15506

We have a 1 topic per thread policy on these boards, please ask unrelated questions on new threads, if you can't find the answer by searching.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.