Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: mods to classic filmleft  (Read 3432 times)

NoBob

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: mods to classic filmleft
« on: August 07, 2004, 07:48:06 pm »

I just switched over from another gallery and think Coppermine is great. I read the FAQ and did some searches and modified classic filmleft, but am stuck. I'd like to

- move the Login link in User Mode to the bottom of the page

- remove the display/hide info button and e-card buttons (searching for 'hide remove e-card button' gives zero results)

- put a 'return to gallery index page' button on thumbnail and full-size display pages. I've hidden the return to Albums list link in theme.php because I don't want to use the word Albums.

Could you tell me which bits of code I need to change, please?

I just need help with these final tweaks.

NoBob
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 12:01:52 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: mods to classic filmleft
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 11:00:01 am »

we have a "one question per thread" policiy on this board for good reasons, in the future please respect this rule.

- move the Login link in User Mode to the bottom of the page
There's no such thing as "login in user mode", there's generally speaking one login link. If you want to move it to the bottom of your page, you will have to apply a lot of modifications to the core code (and I can see no point in this). If you want this, you will have to code it by yourself. I recommend leaving it where it is.

- remove the display/hide info button and e-card buttons (searching for 'hide remove e-card button' gives zero results)
you will have to re-phase your search words for answers. Edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php, e.g. themes/classic/theme.php, find
Code: [Select]
<td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>and remove it.

- put a 'return to gallery index page' button on thumbnail and full-size display pages.
I suggest you take a look what "breadcrumb" can do for you, or you add a "home" link by editing themes/yourtheme/theme.php, finding
// HTML template for main menu
$template_main_menu = <<<EOT
                <span class="topmenu">
and adding this after it:
                       <a href="index.php" title="back to the gallery start page">home</a> ::Please read the documentation that comes with coppermine carefully.

GauGau
« Last Edit: August 09, 2004, 12:02:06 am by GauGau »

NoBob

• Coppermine newbie
Re: mods to classic filmleft
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2004, 06:20:30 pm »

Thanks for that.

I'll stick to one question per post.

NoBob.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.