Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: missing images  (Read 3410 times)

theresa

• Coppermine newbie
missing images
« on: August 06, 2004, 02:23:26 pm »

Hi. I use coppermine on my website @ www.theresaevansgallery.co.uk/artpost and one of my users says she cannot see any images. Everyone else seems to be able to do so. Have suggested usual things such as enabling images on internet options / deleting cookies  & temp internet files. Any suggestions what could be the cause please?  ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: missing images
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2004, 09:34:35 am »

maybe she's running a personal firewall software like kerio, zonealarm or norton internet security that disables here to see the gallery. Ask her to switch this software off temporarily if she has it running. You could as well ask her to try another browser or check if she's behind a corporate firewall that filters content, or she's behind a proxy that is imroperly configured. In fact, there could be millions of other reasons why she can't access your site, hard to discuss this without having access to her machine...

GauGau

theresa

• Coppermine newbie
Re: missing images
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 10:45:41 am »

Cheers. I'll suggest all these things to her and see where we get.  As you say, it's her computer that's the problem so not a lot I can do really. Ta anyway. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.