Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: inserting a link "next page" at the thumbnails area and formating the pages ?  (Read 4316 times)

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

hi, it seems it's the table_compact , when i view my album it shows at the bottom of the side those numbers of the several pages.. my album got about 20pages and i cant figure out sometime at whcih page i am at the moment. i want to format the page numbers e.g. the "actual" page should have another color. i think i can manage this over the css file by searching for "active" links..
i know only one question at one time but this other question i got belongs to the same area whcih i wanna change atm . i wanna insert a "next page" link so my visitors can just click on "next page" instead of choosing one of the pages itself. any ideas about inserting or formating those page links at the thumbnails area (when i choose an album , then i see the thumbnails and those album pages numbers links) <- those i mean. i tried over the search in here, but didnt found some threads.. hmm. but i think some other people already wanted to change this.

mfg
raum

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net

1) Almost all the themes have a different CSS class for active page tab
2) search the mods / hacks board for the next - previous hack

Yes you are right only one question per thread - next time please comply with the forum rules....
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

hi,

i tried via ".tableb_compact {"  in the .css file . by adding just ".tableb_compact a:active{  and then defining "bold" oder color and so on . but it didnt worked.. i also tried over the normal "a:active" (would be for all links then) . but also not worked proper.

any ideas ? the next/prev hack worked fine , another member posted a nice thread. phat phat.. ;-) .

hope someone can help me with this css problem .

mfg
raum

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

look for the class "navmenu"...

GauGau

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

hi, i looked for navmenu and added the :active  code under the following :

Code: [Select]
.navmenu a {
        position: relative;
        display: block;
        padding-top: 2px;
        padding-right: 5px;
        padding-bottom: 2px;
        padding-left: 5px;
        text-decoration: none;
        color: #FFFFFF;
}

.navmenu a:hover {
        background : #000000 ;
        color:         #808080;
}

.navmenu a:active {
        background : #000000 ;
        color:         #808080;
}

now the result is that when i click on a page link while loading the new page it stays this 808080 color.. thats not my goal, i want to see the page link on which im at the moment in a different color ..

at the moment all my page links got the same color.. the one which is active is not click-able .. thats ok .. but it should be in another color .. e.g. #808080 .. when i hover the links then they change to 808080 ...

any ideas how to change the active link color .. it could also be worthless for all active links in the whole gallery, not only the page links (which i wanted first..) . perhaps someone got an idea. i also tried over the normal a links area in the style.css :

a {
        color: #FFFFFF;
}

a:hover {
        color: #808080;
        text-decoration: underline;
}

there i also tried the a:active stuff.. but also not worked... perhaps i did something wrong ?

thx much in advance
raum

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

try playing with these "pseudo-formats" and change the attributes as needed. As you're german, here's a german link for you: http://de.selfhtml.org/css/eigenschaften/pseudoformate.htm

GauGau

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

finally i found myself a solution (but thx anyway for the selfhtml link) . i changed here :

.tableb_compact {
        background: #000000 ;
        color : #808080;
        padding-top: 2px;
        padding-right: 5px;
        padding-bottom: 2px;
        padding-left: 5px;
}

i just added color : #808080;   in the tableb_compact  ... now finally i got this :

Previous Page  1  2  3  4  30  Next Page

so my visitors can see the "active" page ... this works both well for the gallery's in the categories and for the normal thumbs pages . yihha. ;)

mfg
raum
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.