Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Can anyone give me a empty template  (Read 4366 times)

gregik

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Can anyone give me a empty template
« on: August 04, 2004, 11:54:12 am »

Hi!

I need a empty template that has all variables but no design.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2004, 10:19:19 am by GauGau »

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
Re: Can anyone give me a empty template
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 12:40:07 pm »

The Classic is considered simple enough
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

gregik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 01:47:41 pm »

OK if this is the simplest then my question is: how do I get rid of those 2 or 3 pixel spaces between tables?
And where is written that first table is fixed to one size, because width does not work in first table.

I understand that there is a plan to make such tutorial to all. I can be a test rabbit :D
Or is there a good tutorial where I can learn to make template.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2004, 02:46:25 pm by gregik »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2004, 04:18:34 pm »

google for a good tutorial "how to build websites using html and css", as building a coppermine theme is basically plain html and css - for the moment, you can just forget the php in themes/yourtheme/theme.php.
To get an understanding what css class is used for what part of coppermine you should take a look at the styleguide theme that comes with the coppermine package and is available on the demo site - it should give you an idea what class is being used for which section of a page.

GauGau

P.S. A "feature request" is (as the name suggests) some additional feature that doesn't exist in coppermine yet and that you would like to see in future versions. Since you're asking for support, you should have posted your question on the support board instead of "feature requests". I moved you posting accordingly.

gregik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 04:42:19 pm »

Actually at first it was a request for a empty template with no design elements. Sorry if it was a wrong place.

I have created a new css file with no elements at all and I have made a new template, but if I make a table in table then there is a 2 or pixels between them. I have tried to change this with cellpadding and cellspacing or margin but nothing.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2004, 05:23:02 pm »

Actually at first it was a request for a empty template with no design elements.
Like I said: "feature requests" is for features you would like to see in future versions of coppermine. If you want someone to create a theme for you, you usually call this "support" - it should go into the support board then. No hard feelings, just trying to clarify this, so you know your way around on the board in the future. ;)

I have created a new css file with no elements at all and I have made a new template, but if I make a table in table then there is a 2 or pixels between them. I have tried to change this with cellpadding and cellspacing or margin but nothing.
post a link to what you currently have...

GauGau

gregik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2004, 09:52:29 am »

Actually I got it already I used marginheight="0"

Sorry about that.

And no hard feelings ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.