Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: General Formatting Problem  (Read 9327 times)

joshuafifer

• Coppermine newbie
General Formatting Problem
« on: July 28, 2004, 08:32:52 am »

Hi All,
we have modified the standalone version to fit in our sites layout which is 2 colums wide. We have advertisements on the right column and coppermine on the left....
all of the pages have the advertisements in the right spot but on the main pictures page the Most Viewed and Top Rated area for some reason pushes the advertisements collum under it...therefor putting it in the wrong spot.

If someone can help me fix this I am willing to pay for your help.....please email me back!
Thanks
Josh
« Last Edit: February 04, 2005, 12:28:10 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: General Formatting Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 08:45:49 am »

I recommend posting alink to your gallery. As you're looking for paid help, I'm moving this thread from "CPG 1.3 Standalone Support  |  Themes/Skins/Templates" to "Looking for Freelancers / Paid help"

GauGau

snork13

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Internet! Is that thing still around?
    • Gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2004, 04:46:11 am »

Hi All,
we have modified the standalone version to fit in our sites layout which is 2 colums wide. We have advertisements on the right column and coppermine on the left....
all of the pages have the advertisements in the right spot but on the main pictures page the Most Viewed and Top Rated area for some reason pushes the advertisements collum under it...therefor putting it in the wrong spot.

If someone can help me fix this I am willing to pay for your help.....please email me back!
Thanks
Josh

Yes, link to site, I can help

joshuafifer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 11:49:11 pm »

http://nynightguide.com/pictures/index.php

I want to install a new theme and also have the program automatically put a watermark of our logo on the pictures

please email me back and let me know if you can do it, how long it would take and also how much you would want
Thanks
Josh

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.