Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comments - approval or hide  (Read 2687 times)

JoeC

• Coppermine newbie
Comments - approval or hide
« on: July 25, 2004, 03:54:19 pm »

Hi - I have been using Coppermine for a few months and would like to incorporate the standalone version into a "challenge" style of page.

In order to do this, I want to allow Comments for pictures, but hide them until after the challenge has finished.

I have looked through past posts, and in November '03 someone asked if you could "approve" the comments (in the same way that uploaded pictures must be approved - this would be an ideal solution, but no real answer was given! (see:  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=1681.0???

Has anyone any ideas how this can be achieved, or is there an alternative for me?  I have played with the codes, and have it that Comments are either disabled or not (not helpful, as I want comments given!)  I don't mind if they get displayed via a new page, as I would use this at the end to show results of the challenge.

Many thanks for any help!

J
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.