Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Im getting soo close, please help!!  (Read 3415 times)

jamar190

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • me
Im getting soo close, please help!!
« on: July 24, 2004, 02:06:01 am »

Hi, I just uploaded the Coppermine gallery into my server and installed it(i think). At my site it is saved as a directory since it consists of many files. When I try to open my page to customize it and add pics and albums, it says I can't open things in a directory.
http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/meyganmodel/coppermine

after I do that I go to seperate file like
http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/meyganmodel/coppermine/albums/index.html

then it opens. But I can't open the whole file. I don't mean to sound confusing but its really hard to explain lol.
if you read this, you eat children...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Im getting soo close, please help!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 02:08:05 pm »

apparently angelfire doesn't fullfill the minimum requirements to run coppermine: php files are not being parsed. In other words: angelfire s***s imo, get some decent webhosting. There's no way you can get this running on angelfire.

GauGau

P.S. you can't hotlink to pics hosted on angefire webspace, that's why your avatar looks sh**y.

jamar190

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • me
Re: Im getting soo close, please help!!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 09:08:02 pm »

Oh, I was starting to think I did something wrong. Thanks for the help, Im probably gonna move to Tripod or something popular. Now I know I can finally get this thing up shortly on a new server. Oh thanks for the avator thing, I probably won't be on this board very often but I'll remember it for next time.

coppermine rocks!  ;D
if you read this, you eat children...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.