Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: integrate coppermine  (Read 3390 times)

gemfsb

• Coppermine newbie
integrate coppermine
« on: July 22, 2004, 05:35:46 pm »

hi,

I appreciate it if you would tell me how to integrate coppermine with my vb3 database?

I have coppermine 1.2.1, and found your site address in one of php files, so any help?

thank you

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: integrate coppermine
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 08:18:43 pm »

First, you should upgrade coppermine to version 1.3.1.

Then edit the bridge file and init.inc.php file, as per the instructions in the docs, upload to your server, and that's it.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

gemfsb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 09:53:03 pm »

thanks alot:)

it says I should "Unpack the archive" where can I find it? I found a copy already in my server.

thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 10:59:46 am »

the package you download (as one zip file) doesn't belong on the server, but your client pc. You double-click it (if you have WindowsXP or another software installed that can handle zip archives, like WinZip) to extract it to your local pc. You then have all files and folders that need to go to your webserver on your pc's hard drive. Use a ftp-software to upload the coppermine files to your webserver (keep the folder structure within intact!). For details, read the documentation that comes with the package (in the docs folder), or read it online, using the "documentation" link at the top of this screen.
If you have particular questions regarding "how to unzip" or similar basic steps, you should find newbie tutorials using google.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.