Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: nav bar missing  (Read 4298 times)

zom

• Coppermine regular visitor
nav bar missing
« on: October 21, 2003, 11:47:13 am »

when I go in a category like
/mycopperminerdirectory//photos_copper/index.php?cat=4

the nav bar:    home>category  is missing

it appears again when I go in a album like home>category>album

I ve search a lot but can't find where to have it again.

thanks
Thanks to everyone

Rodinou

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Tournicoti, Tournicota
    • http://www.sortons.net
nav bar missing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 01:56:28 pm »

I don't like people who are unable to post their galleries ... something to hide ?

Anyway, answer is simple

In admin Mode > Configuration

Content on the main page ...
breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/

I have seen the position of breadcrumb in this line was very important : indeed, if you place after catlist or alblit, your brandcrumb appears or disappears.

Simply is too put it in front of other options

zom

• Coppermine regular visitor
thanks
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 11:09:52 am »

nice thank you! :)  :)  :)  :P  :P
Thanks to everyone

ElkySS

• Coppermine newbie
nav bar missing
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 09:31:53 pm »

I am having a missing stuff issue also so I figured I would continue this thred.

first off (and really the most important one):
     I just upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2.  update went fine, but now I am unable to see some of the albums when loged in as admin.  If I log in as a regular user then they show up.  In 1.1 I set it up so that you had to be a registered user to view the albums.  When I would log in as the admin, the album icon would be wrong but I could see them and go into then.  Now I can't even see them.

Second off (and probably as important):
     Some of the album names disapeer from time to time.  I think it depends on what type of user I log in as.  The icon is still there but if i click on it then it says "The selected album/picture does not exist !"

I think that both of those can be fixed if I could find the files to edit to get rid of the lock that I put on it in 1.1

Third off (least important but still odd):
     When vewing a picture, the black and white file strip looking things that have 5 other pictures in it don't show up.   It did show up till I tryed that "breadcrumb" thing mentioned above.  not sure if that had anything to do with it but that is when I noticed it.

If I have to reinstall then I will but really don't want to since I have almost 15,000 pictures that I would have to redo.
BTW here is my page: http://elkyss.servebeer.com/gallery/index.php
you will notice that it says 24 albums but you can't see any till you log in.  but like i said i can't see then from admin to get rid of that.

THX
ElkySS

ElkySS

• Coppermine newbie
nav bar missing
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 10:02:05 pm »

iight well I found a setting in config to make it show the privite icon so I fixed the first two problems.  but any ideas on the third one?

And I just noticed something else.  not sure if this is just the theme (blue tatoo) or something wrong with the new gallery.  when i go from page 1 to two of the albums, the names of the albums stay the same till I hit the home button (big blue box on the left).  then the names change.  I don't see any thing wrong with going from page 2 to page 1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.