Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: nav bar missing  (Read 4018 times)

zom

• Coppermine regular visitor
nav bar missing
« on: October 21, 2003, 11:47:13 am »

when I go in a category like
/mycopperminerdirectory//photos_copper/index.php?cat=4

the nav bar:    home>category  is missing

it appears again when I go in a album like home>category>album

I ve search a lot but can't find where to have it again.

thanks
Thanks to everyone

Rodinou

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Tournicoti, Tournicota
    • http://www.sortons.net
nav bar missing
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 01:56:28 pm »

I don't like people who are unable to post their galleries ... something to hide ?

Anyway, answer is simple

In admin Mode > Configuration

Content on the main page ...
breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/

I have seen the position of breadcrumb in this line was very important : indeed, if you place after catlist or alblit, your brandcrumb appears or disappears.

Simply is too put it in front of other options

zom

• Coppermine regular visitor
thanks
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 11:09:52 am »

nice thank you! :)  :)  :)  :P  :P
Thanks to everyone

ElkySS

• Coppermine newbie
nav bar missing
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 09:31:53 pm »

I am having a missing stuff issue also so I figured I would continue this thred.

first off (and really the most important one):
     I just upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2.  update went fine, but now I am unable to see some of the albums when loged in as admin.  If I log in as a regular user then they show up.  In 1.1 I set it up so that you had to be a registered user to view the albums.  When I would log in as the admin, the album icon would be wrong but I could see them and go into then.  Now I can't even see them.

Second off (and probably as important):
     Some of the album names disapeer from time to time.  I think it depends on what type of user I log in as.  The icon is still there but if i click on it then it says "The selected album/picture does not exist !"

I think that both of those can be fixed if I could find the files to edit to get rid of the lock that I put on it in 1.1

Third off (least important but still odd):
     When vewing a picture, the black and white file strip looking things that have 5 other pictures in it don't show up.   It did show up till I tryed that "breadcrumb" thing mentioned above.  not sure if that had anything to do with it but that is when I noticed it.

If I have to reinstall then I will but really don't want to since I have almost 15,000 pictures that I would have to redo.
BTW here is my page: http://elkyss.servebeer.com/gallery/index.php
you will notice that it says 24 albums but you can't see any till you log in.  but like i said i can't see then from admin to get rid of that.

THX
ElkySS

ElkySS

• Coppermine newbie
nav bar missing
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 10:02:05 pm »

iight well I found a setting in config to make it show the privite icon so I fixed the first two problems.  but any ideas on the third one?

And I just noticed something else.  not sure if this is just the theme (blue tatoo) or something wrong with the new gallery.  when i go from page 1 to two of the albums, the names of the albums stay the same till I hit the home button (big blue box on the left).  then the names change.  I don't see any thing wrong with going from page 2 to page 1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.