Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone upgraded to the latest version of Coppermine?  (Read 3829 times)

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Has anyone upgraded to the latest version of Coppermine?
« on: July 19, 2004, 06:32:39 pm »

Fantastico keeps urging me to upgrade, then telling me I shouldn't if I've altered any files. I have, so - being a dummy - I'm wary of taking the plunge.
I'd love to hear from anyone who has changed, what they think of the new version. What are the advantages of upgrading?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Has anyone upgraded to the latest version of Coppermine?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 09:33:14 pm »

Please understand that the fantastico package is not being compiled by the coppermine dev team, but the fantastico team. We simply can't tell what happens. Post your question on the fantastico support board.

GauGau

marian

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • BYM Photo Gallery
Re: Has anyone upgraded to the latest version of Coppermine?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 10:25:52 pm »

Please understand that the fantastico package is not being compiled by the coppermine dev team, but the fantastico team. We simply can't tell what happens. Post your question on the fantastico support board.

GauGau
I wasn't doubting Fantastico's ability to perform the upgrade, I wanted to know how users saw the benefits of upgrading.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.