Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Failed to open CPG 1.6.18 due to php error  (Read 2661 times)

steverosenblum

• Coppermine newbie
Failed to open CPG 1.6.18 due to php error
« on: February 05, 2024, 05:30:53 am »

I am running CPG 1.6.18 on PHP7.4 and have not used it for about a year. I tried to open it today and got the following error message: Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'include/functions.inc.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine1/include/init.inc.php on line 134

What should I do to fix it? Thanks.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Failed to open CPG 1.6.18 due to php error
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 05:31:51 pm »

It would appear that your installation has been corrupted to have missing files. You could try using the cpg_installer_stub to freshen your installation.

steverosenblum

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 02:55:58 am »

I installed the stub file in the coppermine1 folder on my website and loaded this address into my Firefox browser: https://www.rosenblums.us/public_html/coppermine1/cpg_installer_stub.php

I waited a few minutes with no response in the browser window. I then tried to login with the link : https://www.rosenblums.us/coppermine1/login.php

I got the same error message: Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'include/functions.inc.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine1/include/init.inc.php on line 134

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 04:42:30 am »

The link that you are using for the installer stub is incorrect.  Do not use the public_html part in the URL.

steverosenblum

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 05:57:44 am »

Thanks. That fixed it. I updated to ver 1.6.24
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.