Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no such file or directory and error executing imagemagick  (Read 3092 times)

bimshwel

• Coppermine newbie
no such file or directory and error executing imagemagick
« on: May 19, 2023, 12:31:50 am »

I installed coppermine in 2014 over https://bimshwel.com/coppermine/ to display silly pictures I drew.
then a few months ago the original installation became inoperable and I sought out the latest version and installed that, which seemed to alleviate the issue.  Then in April, a surprise to me, it asked to update itself!  So I let it.  And then it began saying "error executing imagemagick" and "no such file or directory" whenever I tried to upload.  I tried seeking solutions but nothing made sense and I gave up and just put the picture some place else.  I checked on it again today and hey it had another update, promising to alleviate a problem with uploading!  But evidently not mine since I still get "error executing imagemagick" and "no such file or directory."  I don't understand code stuff and I haven't messed with any behind the scenes business on it in years and I have never heard of imagemagick before or since this problem appeared.  Additionally it happens regardless of which upload method I try.  Though to be honest the flash upload NEVER worked and it always annoyed me when that was default.
In any case can you think of anything I might do about this?  Thank you and goop muck.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

bimshwel

• Coppermine newbie
Re: no such file or directory and error executing imagemagick
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2023, 02:31:39 am »

ah wonderful thank you!  I suppose i never thought to check for something like that since I don't think I want my images resized to begin with, but I now suppose that is how the preview sizes are generated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.