Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Galleries Offline Due to php 8.1  (Read 2670 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
All Galleries Offline Due to php 8.1
« on: July 03, 2023, 06:33:13 am »

As the subject line says, all my coppermine galleries are offline due to php version 8.1 mandatory upgrade on my webhost. I'll put this gallery as the one I went to: https://bellaramsey.org/gallery. It is running the current version of 1.6.25 stable.

I tried deactivating the current theme and reverting to the curve coppermine theme, but nothing worked. I cannot change the php selector as it's been locked out.

Thanks in advance.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: All Galleries Offline Due to php 8.1
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 01:46:09 pm »

I figured out the problem. There was something in the .htaccess file that was interfering with the gallery and the php version change. Not sure what or why, but I renamed the old .htaccess and created a new one in the Wordpress installation. All that is needed in that file is the Wordpress stuff when it installs. If there is anything else, get rid of it. That should clean up the issue.

Hope this helps someone else.
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.