Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Database error - Duplicate entry 'upload_create_album_directory' for key...  (Read 4271 times)

drcstang

• Coppermine newbie

After doing an upgrade from 1.6.20 to 1.6.22, I got the following error on the database upgrade page:

INSERT INTO cpg_config VALUES ('upload_create_album_directory', '1')
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'upload_create_album_directory' for key 'cpg_config.PRIMARY' in /var/www/cm/include/database/pdo/dbase.inc.php:49 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/cm/include/database/pdo/dbase.inc.php(49): PDO->query() #1 /var/www/cm/include/functions.inc.php(202): CPG_Dbase->query() #2 /var/www/cm/update.php(547): cpg_db_query() #3 /var/www/cm/update.php(405): update_tables() #4 /var/www/cm/update.php(151): start_update() #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/cm/include/database/pdo/dbase.inc.php on line 49

The prior steps all show no issue:
UPDATE cpg_albums SET moderator_group = 0   Already Done
UPDATE cpg_users SET `user_lastvisit`='1000-01-01 00:00:00' WHERE `user_lastvisit`='0000-00-00 00:00:00'   Already Done
UPDATE cpg_users SET `user_regdate`='1000-01-01 00:00:00' WHERE `user_regdate`='0000-00-00 00:00:00'   Already Done
UPDATE cpg_comments SET `msg_date`='1000-01-01 00:00:00' WHERE `msg_date`='0000-00-00 00:00:00'   Already Done
UPDATE cpg_pictures SET `mtime`='1000-01-01 00:00:00' WHERE `mtime`='0000-00-00 00:00:00'   Already Done

I can see the error indicates a duplicate entry, but have little database experience to dig much deeper. Is there a way to clean this up?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I can't duplicate your issue. Something may have changed with your system and/or database. You may want to run a repair on your database.
Nothing has actually changed with the CPG database tables and fields since CPG 1.6.05, so the update not running correctly should not cause any direct problem.

Sorry ... had not noticed that you are using PDO(mysql). Quick fix (and recommended) is to use mysqli. Just change pdo:mysql to mysqli in your include/config.inc.php file.

I will look into the PDO(mysql) issue.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 01:32:12 am by ron4mac »

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

A correction for your issue with the use of PDO(mysql) has been made and will be included in the next release (1.6.23).

drcstang

• Coppermine newbie

Nothing has actually changed with the CPG database tables and fields since CPG 1.6.05, so the update not running correctly should not cause any direct problem.

Sorry ... had not noticed that you are using PDO(mysql). Quick fix (and recommended) is to use mysqli. Just change pdo:mysql to mysqli in your include/config.inc.php file.

I will look into the PDO(mysql) issue.
Thank you very much for the quick response.

I very well may have been having the issue with this since 1.6.05 and never noticed until this upgrade (obviously no reason to be running the "update database" regularly).

I switched to 'mysqli'.  I have no idea why I was using pdo, but the mysqli is working just fine from my quick test.

If for some reason you want me to test the pdo connection in the , let me know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.