Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upload.min.js file in H5a plugin corrupted ?  (Read 3272 times)

406man

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
upload.min.js file in H5a plugin corrupted ?
« on: March 07, 2023, 09:33:13 pm »

I've been trying to deal with some bugs and features in the uploading functions in 1.6.21 including the HTML5 upload. This involves trying to figure out what the code does. I've started looking at the .js files in the upload_h5a plugin and found something odd about the file /plugins/upload_h5a/js/upload.min.js

When I try to display it on my Windows machine it is a solid block of characters without proper separation between lines. See attached screenshot. If I open it in PSPad and ask it to display Special Chars there aren't any. No line breaks or similar.

Could one of the experts say if there's a reason for it to be stored like this.  Is it corrupted ? Can a version of this file be made available that is readable in the normal way ?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: upload.min.js file in H5a plugin corrupted ?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 12:20:09 am »

Both the minified and un-minified versions of the javascript files are included within the plugin folder.
If debugging is turned on in your gallery and you are logged in as an administrator, the un-minified version of the javascript is used.

You may want to upgrade to 1.6.22; there was a change with the uploader to give better error information.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 12:26:35 am by ron4mac »

406man

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: upload.min.js file in H5a plugin corrupted ?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 05:22:17 pm »

Thanks for the explanation. I'm not experienced in javascript programming and haven't seen minified format before so it's new to me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.