Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sitelutions Customer Upgrading Coppermine Multiple Errors  (Read 4448 times)

Cear

• Coppermine newbie
Sitelutions Customer Upgrading Coppermine Multiple Errors
« on: October 26, 2022, 02:35:28 pm »

Coppermine Album In Question:
http://thezogcabal.com/PaintersHall/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=0

After upgrading Coppermine via the Softaculous package manager in Sitelutiuons (my host) I have multiple errors.

I also see no way to downgrade my install. I dont want to mess anything up so i'm posting here before I try anything.
After running the upgrade I need to visit upgrade.php to complete the upgrade. When I do this I get the following fatal error:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function numRows() on bool in /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/bridge/udb_base.inc.php:360 Stack trace: #0 /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/bridge/udb_base.inc.php(101): core_udb->get_user_data(3, Array, 3) #1 /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/include/init.inc.php(252): core_udb->authenticate() #2 /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/update.php(23): include_once('/home/cear/publ...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 360
Trying to visit the gallery regardless gives this seemingly common error:
Code: [Select]
While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS priv_upl_need_approval FROM cp_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 357

database error: 1054 : Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'

I guess my main concern is the first error, if I can resolve that perhaps the second will solve itself. I see the second error on this form a bit but I dont see any of the first.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I have a ton of photos here dating back to the 90's and would love to share them once again.

Cear

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Sitelutions Customer Upgrading Coppermine Multiple Errors
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 03:21:38 pm »

Ok i'm sort of ready to solve this but I still need to upgrade.

I did find my 1.4.10 backup and did a restore. After that visiting the photo gallery resulted in a 500 http error.
To solve this I reverted my sites PHP version to PHP 5.4 (ea-php54). Now I am once again able to visit my site.

Going to try manual upgrades and will report back
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.