Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sitelutions Customer Upgrading Coppermine Multiple Errors  (Read 4450 times)

Cear

• Coppermine newbie
Sitelutions Customer Upgrading Coppermine Multiple Errors
« on: October 26, 2022, 02:35:28 pm »

Coppermine Album In Question:
http://thezogcabal.com/PaintersHall/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=0

After upgrading Coppermine via the Softaculous package manager in Sitelutiuons (my host) I have multiple errors.

I also see no way to downgrade my install. I dont want to mess anything up so i'm posting here before I try anything.
After running the upgrade I need to visit upgrade.php to complete the upgrade. When I do this I get the following fatal error:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function numRows() on bool in /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/bridge/udb_base.inc.php:360 Stack trace: #0 /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/bridge/udb_base.inc.php(101): core_udb->get_user_data(3, Array, 3) #1 /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/include/init.inc.php(252): core_udb->authenticate() #2 /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/update.php(23): include_once('/home/cear/publ...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/cear/public_html/PaintersHall/bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 360
Trying to visit the gallery regardless gives this seemingly common error:
Code: [Select]
While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS priv_upl_need_approval FROM cp_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 357

database error: 1054 : Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'

I guess my main concern is the first error, if I can resolve that perhaps the second will solve itself. I see the second error on this form a bit but I dont see any of the first.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I have a ton of photos here dating back to the 90's and would love to share them once again.

Cear

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Sitelutions Customer Upgrading Coppermine Multiple Errors
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 03:21:38 pm »

Ok i'm sort of ready to solve this but I still need to upgrade.

I did find my 1.4.10 backup and did a restore. After that visiting the photo gallery resulted in a 500 http error.
To solve this I reverted my sites PHP version to PHP 5.4 (ea-php54). Now I am once again able to visit my site.

Going to try manual upgrades and will report back
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.