Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to create album  (Read 2156 times)

Hanna.

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • webstar
Unable to create album
« on: September 24, 2022, 12:47:17 pm »

Hi all - I'm stuck with an unusual issue today. I'm unable to create a new album to my gallery @ https://bit.ly/3LD6T6R

Recently I migrated a couple of sites, so I'm sure there could be some crappy code somewhere left out or maybe even database related. Site is currently running PHP 8.0. I deactivated plugins (only have the online stats one right now) but no luck. July 30, 2022 was the last time I was able to successfully create albums + add photos.

When I go to Update Databse it gives this error:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fread(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home/u501720888/domains/kristindaily.org/public_html/gallery/update.php:478 Stack trace: #0 /home/u501720888/domains/kristindaily.org/public_html/gallery/update.php(478): fread() #1 /home/u501720888/domains/kristindaily.org/public_html/gallery/update.php(405): update_tables() #2 /home/u501720888/domains/kristindaily.org/public_html/gallery/update.php(151): start_update() #3 {main} thrown in /home/u501720888/domains/kristindaily.org/public_html/gallery/update.php on line 478
Thanks in advance.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Unable to create album
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 01:30:26 pm »

You are likely missing at least one file. Run Check Version with Only show potential errors to see where the issues are.
If your site does not have any modified core files, you could use the CPG installer stub to make sure you have all the files and upgrade the database.

Hanna.

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • webstar
Re: Unable to create album
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 03:08:45 pm »

Wow, that definitely solved the issue! I should run this script on all my installations!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.