Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload and Edit files pages are too wide... plz help me  (Read 3880 times)

screamqueen

• Coppermine newbie
Upload and Edit files pages are too wide... plz help me
« on: September 02, 2022, 10:03:04 pm »

Upload and edit-files pages are too wide to the right and are visible behind the sidebar.

How to fix it?

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
Re: Upload and Edit files pages are too wide... plz help me
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 01:14:03 pm »

The same thing happens to me, I think they are problems with the theme (I think we use the same one, the MND CPG12). I find that the tables used don't work very well with a side menu. Possibly, with a fixed measure in the table the problem would be solved. I'll stay on the thread in case the solution comes out.

On the other hand, in my case, it is only a problem when uploading a file or editing one, it does not affect me much, I do not really give much importance to this problem.

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
Upload and Edit files pages are too wide... plz help me
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 08:33:25 pm »

Upload and edit-files pages are too wide to the right and are visible behind the sidebar.

How to fix it?

Hi, friend;

I've gone over this issue on my website (we both use the same theme). I have managed to solve it. The problem exists because the width of the description box is too wide and it scrolls everything too much. This can be fixed by adjusting the style in the class that Monica names ".textinput" (line 278 of style.css).

The code is like this:
Code: [Select]
.textinput {
padding-right: 3px;
padding-left: 3px;
border: 1px solid #dedede;
}

Yo he puesto un tope de anchura (tú puedes poner la que te guste más):

Code: [Select]
.textinput {
padding-right: 3px;
padding-left: 3px;
border: 1px solid #dedede;
max-width: 350px
}

Attachment screenshot

It's not a perfect solution, it only works properly if you're viewing the page in full screen. When you reduce the size of the screen, the style is designed to also reduce the content and there comes a time when 350pix maximum is not enough and it overlaps again (but it is better than nothing).

Sorry, I'm not a programmer, that's all I can help you with  :-[.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.