Support > cpg1.6 plugins

I have problems entering the content of the image

(1/3) > >>

KchoPrro:
Hello friends;

My version 1.5x Lightbox plugin was not working properly with PHP7 so I decided to look for plugins for version 1.6x to display the image as beautiful as possible.

I installed and tested;
Fancybox Media Display (fancybox): v1.3.6
Panorama Viewer (panorama_viewer): v1.4

Neither of them interested me. Fancybox because it opens the image directly from the thumbnail and I need to see the content. Panorama Viewer was not the option I was looking for, I just wanted to try it.

I have uninstalled the two plugins but now I have the problem that I cannot enter the content of each image, it directly opens the jpg from the thumbnail and I cannot return to the previous situation.

For example, when clicking on the thumbnails, we should get to this link:
https://www.adolfoventas.es/galeria/displayimage.php?pid=1091

But what happens is that the javascript leads me to this:
https://www.adolfoventas.es/galeria/displayimage.php?pid=1091&fullsize=1

How could I go back to the previous situation?

Thank you very much!  ;)

ron4mac:
You were asked when you installed the Fancybox media viewer whether it was okay to set an option. Look through Config->Thumbnails ... you will find it.

I added an option to the Fancybox media viewer to provide a method to open a thumbnail in the core intermediate view.

KchoPrro:
Thanks ron4mac, I am very clumsy  :-[, I had not seen the configuration option in the thumbnails.

Now I have better understood how the FancyBox plugin works, its installation does not make sense if you do not want to open the image directly from the thumbnails. I will leave it installed but disabled, what really interests me is a plugin that works as Lightbox did in CPG 1.5, opening the intermediate image to a large size with the LightBox effect.

It is curious, all the pages created with MiniCMS are still functional with LightBox, I imagine that LightBox was outdated when moving to PHP7.

https://www.adolfoventas.es/galeria/index.php?file=minicms/cms&id=89

I'll check if there is a plugin that does something similar to LightBox, thanks.

ron4mac:
It looks like you are trying to use the lightbox_note_for_net plugin. I have actually done some work updating the plugin. Here is a beta version of the updated plugin. Try it out and let me know if you find issues.

KchoPrro:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on August 23, 2022, 10:16:10 pm ---It looks like you are trying to use the lightbox_note_for_net plugin. I have actually done some work updating the plugin. Here is a beta version of the updated plugin. Try it out and let me know if you find issues.

--- End quote ---

This Beta version works very well with CPG1.6x, the plugin settings have quite a few interesting options.

One question though; Why limit the number of files to display to 1-50? With the previous version there was no such limit, it directly took the number of files of the album that was being displayed, Value 0 (attached screenshot):

It also happens that, when I'm in lastup, and I start the LightBox on the first image, the Light Box doesn't work (it only opens the JPG, directly). Instead, it does work when I have "Add new Button" active in the menu. But, if I have "No button change" selected, the LightBox doesn't work for the first lastup image (but it does work for the others, 1-49)

I think it could be solved if the value 0 was possible to show the whole album.

It also happens that, when I'm in lastup, and I start the LightBox on the first image, the Light Box doesn't work (it only opens the JPG, directly). Instead, it does work when I have "Add new Button" active in the menu. But, if I have "No button change" selected, the LightBox doesn't work for the first image in lastup (but it does work for the others, 1-49).

I think it could be solved if the value 0 was possible to show the whole album.

Great job!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version