Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where are my galleries?  (Read 4830 times)

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
Where are my galleries?
« on: August 13, 2022, 08:01:02 pm »

Hello friends, I just updated from CPG 1.5.48 to CPG 1.6.19. I have followed the steps of the Installer Script and everything has gone correctly. At the time of linking to the database, you had the option of creating a new database or using the existing database. I decided to use the existing database, I added the username, password... I did the connection test with the database and it was correct. I thought that everything was well done (thanks for the Script!!!), but now I have no categories, no albums, no photos....

What happened?  :o  :-[

KchoPrro

Re: Where are my galleries?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 08:02:43 pm »

I keep a backup of the database.

KchoPrro

Where are my galleries?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 11:08:53 am »

Hello friends, I just updated from CPG 1.5.48 to CPG 1.6.19. I have followed the steps of the Installer Script and everything has gone correctly. At the time of linking to the database, you had the option of creating a new database or using the existing database. I decided to use the existing database, I added the username, password... I did the connection test with the database and it was correct. I thought that everything was well done (thanks for the Script!!!), but now I have no categories, no albums, no photos....

What happened?  :o  :-[

I keep a backup of the database.

It's curious. I am checking my database. In it I see the "albums" table with all the albums from the previous CPG 1.5.48 gallery (all the images are also in "pictures"). Also, I see another table "cpg16x_albums" in which there is no data. I also see the table "cpg16x_pictures" in which there is no picture data.

I think the problem is that instead of updating the tables from version 1.5.48 to version 1.6.19, the two tables have been added directly, although currently it is only showing me the new tables from 1.6.19 in which no no data of any kind (I haven't uploaded anything). It seems strange to me, using the Script I told it to update the database from 1.5.48 to 1.6.19, I did not use the option to create the new data table.

Is it possible to solve this problem? Attached capture of the current database.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 04:22:50 pm »

You should not have done an install ... just an existing installation upgrade.

In your include/config.inc.php, change:
Code: [Select]
$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] = 'cpg16x_';to:
$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] = '';
Then run the update script for your gallery...
https://www.adolfoventas.es/galeria/update.php

Once verified that your gallery is back, you can remove all the tables in your database that start with cpg16x_.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 05:43:35 pm by ron4mac »

KchoPrro

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 08:10:04 pm »

You should not have done an install ... just an existing installation upgrade.

In your include/config.inc.php, change:
$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] = 'cpg16x_';to:
$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] = '';
Then run the update script for your gallery...

Once verified that your gallery is back, you can remove all the tables in your database that start with cpg16x_.

Thanks for the reply. I ran the Script and I think it indicated that this was an update, not a fresh install.

I just made the indicated change. Unfortunately, now an error appears and I am afraid that it is related to the plugins (MiniCMS):
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_fetch_row() in /home/************/domains/adolfoventas.es/public_html/galeria/plugins/minicms/include/init.inc.php:55 Stack trace: #0 /home/************/domains/adolfoventas.es/public_html/galeria/plugins/minicms/codebase.php(132): require() #1 /home/*************/domains/adolfoventas.es/public_html/galeria/include/plugin_api.inc.php(307): minicms_page_start(NULL) #2 /home/**************/domains/adolfoventas.es/public_html/galeria/include/init.inc.php(439): CPGPluginAPI::action('page_start', NULL) #3 /home/*************/domains/adolfoventas.es/public_html/galeria/index.php(22): require('/home/*********...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/************/domains/adolfoventas.es/public_html/galeria/plugins/minicms/include/init.inc.php on line 55

KchoPrro

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 08:13:47 pm »

I would like to keep all the information from MiniCMS, I added many pages to the web with this plugin.

Note; We can not edit a message in the forum?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 08:57:58 pm »

You need to upgrade your plugins to versions that are compatible with CPG 1.6.x and PHP 7.
https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,143.0.html

KchoPrro

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 06:34:11 pm »

You need to upgrade your plugins to versions that are compatible with CPG 1.6.x and PHP 7.

Thanks for helping me ron4mac, really, the issue of updating the plugins was something I was thinking of doing later, but I hoped at least that the gallery could already be correct.

What worries me the most is that when I install the miniCMS version for 1.6x I lose all the data I had with the previous version  :-[.

I think the most appropriate thread is this one:
https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,79514.0.html

KchoPrro

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 08:59:47 am »

Problem solved!!  ;D ;D  I have been able to update the minicims plugin to the latest version to work with php 7.0 and the gallery is operational again.

Thank you very much ron4mac!!  :-* :-*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.