Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pictures Not Showing Up  (Read 2039 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Pictures Not Showing Up
« on: June 01, 2022, 04:15:26 am »

Hello. I have the latest stable version of the gallery with 1.6.19. My gallery is here: https://temueramorrison.org/gallery

My issue is that I've uploaded some photos to the gallery and when I go to hit Batch Add, the folder will show up as well as the files in the folder, but when I go to add them they're not showing up on the page where you add them to the album. File permissions are set to 755.

Screenshot attached.
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

cgumpper

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
Re: Pictures Not Showing Up
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 08:20:49 am »

Do you mind me asking a clarifying question?  When you hit Batch Add as you showed in your screenshot are you saying the files you are looking for aren't on the Batch add screen or they show on the Batch Add screen but after clinking Insert Selected Files they don't import?

nowordneeded

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 12:20:38 pm »

Do you mind me asking a clarifying question?  When you hit Batch Add as you showed in your screenshot are you saying the files you are looking for aren't on the Batch add screen or they show on the Batch Add screen but after clinking Insert Selected Files they don't import?

Sorry for the late reply. Okay, when I click on the Batch Add the photo titles are there. Click on the "OK" button screen and go to the screen where they are added to the album created, that's what the screenshot is from. When I go to add I get this image attached. No images are added to the album. Then when the "continue" button is clicked the message says the album is empty. I hope that helped to clarify.

nowordneeded

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 02:01:45 am »

So the issue was solved. Apparently something happened on my host's side in a recent server move that the setting under the config with Method for resizing images, was changed somehow. I've reset it to the proper setting and uploads function properly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.