Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album keywords are not searchable + Help windows in admin view won't load up  (Read 1719 times)

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Hey guys, please could anyone help me with this problem? - I have contacted my host provider, but they are not able to help.

1. When I insert keywords in the album properties, in section "album keyword" i do it like this: keyword;keyword;keyword but when I go in search and type any keyword, it shows me no results. I have tried it with keywords, that were put in each files in album and they work. The only thing that won't search are album keywords. And I need to put album keywords only.

2. After update of PHP, the help windows in admin view won't load. {PHP Version 7.3.33}

Thank you!

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Please read the documentation about the use of an album keyword. It is not for search purposes.
https://coppermine-gallery.net/docs/curr/en/keywords.htm#keywords
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 09:01:32 pm by ron4mac »

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

thanks, so it was working only before? I used to have only album keywords and they were searchable.

In the documentation is stated: Each album can only have ONE (1) keyword or keyword phrase - for what is it used then please?

Is it possible to code searchable album keywords or should I stick to files keywords?

Also can you please help with this:  After update of PHP, the help windows in admin view won't load. {PHP Version 7.3.33}

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Can anyone help wit these? It is important for me.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

The design for the use of the album keyword is as it is detailed in the documentation. It can not be changed to somehow work differently.

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Understand, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.