Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album keywords are not searchable + Help windows in admin view won't load up  (Read 1738 times)

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Hey guys, please could anyone help me with this problem? - I have contacted my host provider, but they are not able to help.

1. When I insert keywords in the album properties, in section "album keyword" i do it like this: keyword;keyword;keyword but when I go in search and type any keyword, it shows me no results. I have tried it with keywords, that were put in each files in album and they work. The only thing that won't search are album keywords. And I need to put album keywords only.

2. After update of PHP, the help windows in admin view won't load. {PHP Version 7.3.33}

Thank you!

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Please read the documentation about the use of an album keyword. It is not for search purposes.
https://coppermine-gallery.net/docs/curr/en/keywords.htm#keywords
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 09:01:32 pm by ron4mac »

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

thanks, so it was working only before? I used to have only album keywords and they were searchable.

In the documentation is stated: Each album can only have ONE (1) keyword or keyword phrase - for what is it used then please?

Is it possible to code searchable album keywords or should I stick to files keywords?

Also can you please help with this:  After update of PHP, the help windows in admin view won't load. {PHP Version 7.3.33}

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Can anyone help wit these? It is important for me.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

The design for the use of the album keyword is as it is detailed in the documentation. It can not be changed to somehow work differently.

lili123

• Coppermine newbie

Understand, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.