Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Could not enter a new Admin User , Error  (Read 4037 times)

Dancefloor

• Coppermine newbie
Could not enter a new Admin User , Error
« on: March 21, 2022, 02:05:36 am »

Hy.... I made a fresh install from Coppermine 1.6.17
Everythins went fine but then i want to create a second Admin User  an the i got this error.
What can this be ??

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: fwrite(): Argument #1 ($stream) must be of type resource, bool given in /home/iceage/public_html/copper/include/logger.inc.php:59 Stack trace: #0 /home/iceage/public_html/copper/include/logger.inc.php(59): fwrite() #1 /home/iceage/public_html/copper/include/functions.inc.php(242): log_write() #2 /home/iceage/public_html/copper/include/functions.inc.php(220): cpg_db_error() #3 /home/iceage/public_html/copper/usermgr.php(1003): cpg_db_query() #4 /home/iceage/public_html/copper/usermgr.php(1112): update_user() #5 {main} thrown in /home/iceage/public_html/copper/include/logger.inc.php on line 59

The initial user during installation was correctly written to DB

Kind regards

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Could not enter a new Admin User , Error
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 01:43:21 pm »

You are getting some sort of database error.  But, in trying to log the error, there may be a permissions problem with the logs folder/directory. You should correct the permissions problem or turn off logging in the config.  After that, whatever database issue that exists should be revealed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.