Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Make Curve Theme Responsive  (Read 5046 times)

nootkan

• Coppermine novice
How to Make Curve Theme Responsive
« on: December 30, 2021, 02:42:09 am »

Was wondering if someone could help me to make the Curve theme completely responsive. 

Right now everything seems to look good at 620 or less except for the tables category, random files and last addition. 

I've tried various media queries but not sure which table controls those three.  Tried using cpg_main_block_inner1, cpg_starttable_outer, cpg_starttable_inner, and cpg_starttable_inner2 inside a media query with no success.

Maybe another set of eyes can help me out while I keep at it. 

Thanks
https://www.grstreamkeepers.com

nootkan

• Coppermine novice
Re: How to Make Curve Theme Responsive
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 03:44:09 am »

So here is what I've tried that seems to work down to 514px for the category table but not the others:
@media only screen and (max-width:620px) and (min-width:320px){table.maintable{width:30%;}}

Ideally I'd like the tables to resize down to 320px if that is possible.

nootkan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 04:49:25 am »

So what I think now is that I have to somehow change the colspan size from 4 to 3 or 2 depending on the break point within my media query. 

So far I've tried this:
table td[colspan="3"]
but not sure how to style it properly with css.

I will get some sleep and try again tomorrow.

nootkan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 09:20:14 am »

Well I would rather style the theme but for now I will use the configuration settings in admin to have only 2 columns until I can figure out how to use css to do it.  Still isn't close to what I want so if anyone else can provide another way to do this that would be great.  Might have to start all over with a new theme if I can't achieve what I want but not sure I have the time.

nootkan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 02:23:47 am »

Decided to customize the free theme from Monica N Design for coppermine instead of trying to revamp this theme.  Turned out to not take much time after all.  You can mark this thread as resolved.

BusAmerica

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 06:35:05 am »

I would like to help you and thereby help me, so that CPG continues to be the best option that many of us have used over the years. I lack the knowledge, but dividing tasks, maybe it can be possible.

Now I have the problem that this "curve" theme does not allow me to show all the administrative tools and I go back to the old theme that I used, which showed all the administration tools

Yo quisiera ayudarte y con ello ayudarme, para que CPG siga siendo la mejor opción que muchos hemos usado estos años. Carezco de los conocimientos, pero dividiendo tareas, tal vez pueda ser posible.

Ahora tengo el problema que este tema "curve" no me permite mostrarme todas las herramientas administrativa y retoceder al viejo tema que usaba, que mostraba todas las herramientas de administración

KchoPrro

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Adolfo Ventas - Naturaleza Andaluza
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2023, 07:57:46 pm »

I would like to help you and thereby help me, so that CPG continues to be the best option that many of us have used over the years. I lack the knowledge, but dividing tasks, maybe it can be possible.

Now I have the problem that this "curve" theme does not allow me to show all the administrative tools and I go back to the old theme that I used, which showed all the administration tools

Yo quisiera ayudarte y con ello ayudarme, para que CPG siga siendo la mejor opción que muchos hemos usado estos años. Carezco de los conocimientos, pero dividiendo tareas, tal vez pueda ser posible.

Ahora tengo el problema que este tema "curve" no me permite mostrarme todas las herramientas administrativa y retoceder al viejo tema que usaba, que mostraba todas las herramientas de administración

If you want to go back to the previous theme, you just have to open the gallery in the explorer by adding /?theme=eltemaanterior

For example, www.busamerica.com/cpg/?theme=eyeball

---------------

Si quieres volver al tema anterior solo tienes que abrir en el explorador la galería añadiendo /?theme=eltemaanterior

Por ejemplo, www.busamerica.com/cpg/?theme=eyeball
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.