Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Updating from 1.16.09 to .12  (Read 5378 times)

Dankriss

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Nikmania
Updating from 1.16.09 to .12
« on: July 04, 2021, 11:35:58 am »

I have tried updating to .12 but it says there are no newer versions.

I have done a version check and nothing is above .09... I have used the stub installers as well as the upgrader and the updater and the same thing.

Thanks in advance

Kriss :)

https://www.nikmania.me.uk/media2/index.php
Good with HTML and CSS but no good with script... so please bear with me.. :)

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Updating from 1.16.09 to .12
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 01:21:27 pm »

I'm assuming that you are referring to the NIKMANIA site. There seems to be something amiss with your gallery. You may have some custom code inserted somewhere or there is some software error occurring. Normally, when using the developer tools of a web browser, you can see the CPG version being used listed at the bottom of the developer display. Your site does not show that. That makes me think there is some custom code or an error keeping that from happening. Whatever the condition causing that, it could also be causing a version mismatch.

Dankriss

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Nikmania
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 01:31:21 pm »

I will ask my hoster if they put something on there as they have put it as one of the one-click installs.

I haven't done anything to it at all apart from add a theme that I didn't write.

Thanks for checking for me  :)

Kriss :)
Good with HTML and CSS but no good with script... so please bear with me.. :)

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2021, 01:43:50 pm »

I will ask my hoster if they put something on there as they have put it as one of the one-click installs.

One-click CPG installs are evil. There is almost always some issue. It would also seem that there must be some PHP configuration issue at your host, as well. The installer stub will not say that there are no packages unless PHP is not able to access the repository (GitHub) data.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.