No Support > Feature requests

[Turned Down] Down load feature request

(1/1)

Methen:
I was not certain where to post  this question  So I posted here instead, This is not exactly related to  the gallery its self but to the download section what I would like to have is all the downloads in the download section but that would take for ever especially when you have to wait for a certain amount of time for each down load would it be possible to put all the downloads of a public ftp server so they can be batch downloaded
with a ftp client or put into a zip folder or something similar ?

phill104:
Not sure which download section you are talking about? Are you talking about a download on our website so you can download all the plugins in one hit? Or are you looking for something on your gallery

Methen:
Every thing in the download section, I want everything

https://sourceforge.net/projects/coppermine/files/

phill104:
We have moved to Github for the 1.6.x line which will be the supported one moving on. That has the ability to download everything though I cannot see why anyone would want to download plugins they will not be using. As sourceforge is a third party site we cannot add features to it.

Methen:
unfortunately I can no longer get on githib any longer lost my pass word and the pass word resit and create account no longer works all I get is that spinning circle that spins and spins have wrote git hub several times
and never heard any thing from them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version