Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: random albums not showing (no.pic) after upgrade to 1.5.48  (Read 6373 times)

dapazman

• Coppermine newbie
random albums not showing (no.pic) after upgrade to 1.5.48
« on: January 31, 2021, 06:00:01 pm »

After upgrading to 1.5.48 random albums show the no pic thumbnail and won't link to the pictures that exist in the album folders. This upgrade was done some time ago (2 years?) When doing a "Check Version" I get over 400 files corrupted or modified. Can I reinstall 1.5.48 or what could have caused this?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: random albums not showing (no.pic) after upgrade to 1.5.48
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 06:19:46 pm »

Yes, you can re-install 1.5.48 but I would also look at whether you can update to the new 1.6.x release especially as flash is no longer supported. The 1.6.x release uses HTML5 as the uploader so is more up to date. It supports PHP7 which by now you host should be supporting.

You will need to check your theme is 1.6.x ready, most are. Also check there are 1.6.x versions of any plugins you may use,

Your missing random albums could just be your config has that missing (it is outlined in the docs) so if you simply want to fix that then check there. I would still recommend upgrading though,
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

dapazman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 07:42:16 pm »

I went to SourceForge and did not see 1.6.x. Where is it?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 11:28:33 am »

We now host on GitHub for the 1.6.x branch. If you click the download link in the menu above it takes you to the relevant downloads. We also have easier install methods all detailed above.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.