Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Edit Files (after upload) trouble  (Read 5254 times)

ungodlyhour

• Coppermine newbie
Edit Files (after upload) trouble
« on: August 13, 2020, 10:07:06 pm »

I purchased a new domain and changed the path of my Coppermine Gallery to be "gallery" instead of cpg. Everything works fine except after I upload file(s) and I get the Edit Files redirect page. It uses the old path and domain. (I have attached a screenshot so you can see the error message that displays immediately after redirect.) I Googled my problem but didn't see relevant pages pop up in the results, so if this has been discussed before I probably used the wrong keywords.

I am new to this side of managing websites, but if someone could tell me how to correct this (and if there is anything else I need to be mindful of) in layman's terms, I would much appreciate it!

For reference, the old URL was cxhnow.supreme.fan and it has been changed to cxhnow.com

ungodlyhour

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Edit Files (after upload) trouble
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 10:08:47 pm »

Didn't see an "edit post" button but wanted to add that Editing Files by manually going to the albums and doing it that way works perfectly. The problem presents itself only with the uploading redirect.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 01:42:58 am »

Correct your site URL in the config settings.

ungodlyhour

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 03:35:56 am »

I knew it was gonna be impossibly simple.  ;D Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.