Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for modifications!  (Read 1622 times)

THudson

• Coppermine novice
Request for modifications!
« on: April 22, 2020, 01:17:26 pm »

I have recently started using this software on our clubs website and have been adding many photos from an old gallery w were using.
What I found most frustrating is to have to sort the photos! even though the photos are in order in the folder that I am uploading from, they seem to get put into the album in what sems like a haphazard order.
Could there be a modification to sort them by filename. I perposely renamed the photos pic001 etc. If that is not possible can you add a duplicate set of buttons for moving the photo's at the top of the list as well as the bottom?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Request for modifications!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 03:07:08 pm »

When uploading multiple files at a time, the (unsorted) order of the files will be in the order that they were received at the server ... which may be different than the order they were selected. If this is an issue for you, you can change the configuration for the upload plugin to only upload one file at a time.

If your image files are named in some ordered way, you can set thumbnail sorting options in the config:
https://coppermine-gallery.net/docs/curr/en/configuration.htm#admin_thumbnail_default_sortorder
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 03:36:33 pm by ron4mac »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 21 queries.