Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!  (Read 6677 times)

stefy3xoxo

• Coppermine newbie
403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!
« on: February 01, 2020, 12:29:17 pm »

I've recently installed coppermine on a new site, and everything looks fine, but if I go into the configuration menu, change something and then click save changes I keep on having this error in the galleryurl/admin.php:
"403
Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!"
But then if I go to the gallery the changes have been done.
How can I fix it?
And yes, I've changed the albums and include folders permissions to 777
Thank you!

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: 403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 05:39:29 pm »

As a general rule, you will get more help if you can provide a link to your gallery.

stefy3xoxo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 06:55:32 pm »

The gallery is this one: http://www.dakotafanning.eu/gallery/

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 07:29:26 pm »

If I access your site as dakotafanning.eu and browse around a bit, the URL in my browser becomes www.dakotafanning.eu/... This could happen if you don't have the site URL entered appropriately in the config. Also, there could be an .htaccess file involved that may be causing your issue. And, finally, the Let's Encrypt certificate associated with your site is invalid (it's for s1.fanbulous.info).

stefy3xoxo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 07:46:16 pm »

If I access your site as dakotafanning.eu and browse around a bit, the URL in my browser becomes www.dakotafanning.eu/... This could happen if you don't have the site URL entered appropriately in the config. Also, there could be an .htaccess file involved that may be causing your issue. And, finally, the Let's Encrypt certificate associated with your site is invalid (it's for s1.fanbulous.info).

How can fix it all? I imagine that for the Let's Encrypt certificate I should ask to my hoster, but for the other thing? Coppermine config seems fine.
Thank you so much
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.