Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scroll bars not appearing when viewing the full size photo  (Read 4148 times)

dimangelid

• Coppermine novice
Scroll bars not appearing when viewing the full size photo
« on: January 08, 2020, 12:32:43 pm »

Hello,

I recently upgraded my gallery from 1.5.48 to 1.6.07 . I had some issues with the theme, but replacing mysql_ with cpg_db_ at theme files solved them all.

Now when me or a user clicks to view the full size photo, it is displayed but scroll bars are missing from the new window, so it is impossible to view the full contents.

I tried to switch the gallery theme to one of the defaults, but the issue remains.

I upload a screenshot with the issue.

dimangelid

• Coppermine novice
Re: Scroll bars not appearing when viewing the full size photo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 09:15:02 pm »

The issue happens with Waterfox 56.2.13 and Firefox 71.0 . It does not happen with Vivaldi 2.6.1566.49 and Chrome 61.0.3163.100

At Waterfox and Firefox i have disabled all plugins and cleared all temporary files. Any clue?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 02:07:11 pm »

I modified your include/themes.inc.php file at line 3304, setting "scrollbars=yes".

The normal behavior for viewing full sized images is to resize the window so that the entire image is displayed ... not needing any scrollbars. I'm not sure why that is not happening in your case. If you want, I can look into that ... or maybe you prefer scrolling around a max-sized image.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 02:38:08 pm by ron4mac »

dimangelid

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 09:07:37 pm »

I modified your include/themes.inc.php file at line 3304, setting "scrollbars=yes".

The normal behavior for viewing full sized images is to resize the window so that the entire image is displayed ... not needing any scrollbars. I'm not sure why that is not happening in your case. If you want, I can look into that ... or maybe you prefer scrolling around a max-sized image.

Hello ron, thank you very much once more!!

I always remember that Coppermine had the scrollbars, i was not aware the window can be resized automatically. Have you tried the automatic resize on low resolution screens (1366X768 for example) or smaller size (13 inches for example, or mobile devices) either full hd or lower resolution? Does the resized window display correctly?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 06:21:06 pm »

The full-size image view does not resize the image to fit the window when a transparent overlay is used (Config->Image view).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.