Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ERROR, please help me  (Read 17959 times)

Spice Boy

• Coppermine newbie
ERROR, please help me
« on: January 12, 2020, 12:47:10 pm »

http://www.spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/install.php

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Inspekt_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt/error.php on line 31

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Inspekt_Cage has a deprecated constructor in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt/cage.php on line 40

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Inspekt_Supercage has a deprecated constructor in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 42

Deprecated: Non-static method Inspekt::getMatched() should not be called statically in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt/cage.php on line 253

Deprecated: Non-static method Inspekt::getEscaped() should not be called statically in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt/cage.php on line 236

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string() in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt.php:1014 Stack trace: #0 /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt/cage.php(236): Inspekt::getEscaped('/galeria/instal...') #1 /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/install.php(1537): Inspekt_Cage->getEscaped('PHP_SELF') #2 /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/install.php(433): populateDatabase() #3 {main} thrown in /home/kdesi758/public_html/spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/include/inspekt.php on line 1014

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: ERROR, please help me
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 01:58:33 pm »

Spice Boy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 11:28:20 pm »

but my previous database doesn't work ... I migrated  host, and then I can't use the same database  :'(

Spice Boy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 12:58:44 am »

New erro  :'(

While executing query 'INSERT INTO cpg16x_banned (ip_addr, expiry, brute_force) VALUES ('201.17.91.11', '2020-01-12 20:57:49', )' in login.php on line 91

database error: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 11:47:51 pm »

If you moved the database to the new host you can upgrade and that should fix the issues. You need to run update.php to make sure all the database fixes are applied.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Spice Boy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 12:57:01 am »

Login error :(

While executing query 'INSERT INTO cpg16x_banned (ip_addr, expiry, brute_force) VALUES ('201.17.91.11', '2020-01-13 20:56:40', )' in login.php on line 91

database error: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 03:53:06 pm »

When do you see that error? Do you get it if you run http://www.spicegirlsforeverbrasil.com.br/galeria/update.php
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.