Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.6.07 - Error 430 when upload a file. Album empty message, queryCritical error  (Read 7719 times)

FrA1l3

• Translator
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • ACMSB

Hello friends,

First, before opening this thread, I have reviewed all this before if it was already resolved, but nothing has helped me:
https://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upload_troubleshooting.htm
All threads of https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,148.0.html

A few days ago, I updated the version of 2 galleries that I have in the same hosting (from 1.6.06 to 1.6.07 version)
One of them works perfect, but the other is unable to make file upload work.
I've tried everything, to the point of removing the physical files and directories and reinstalling from scratch. Importing the album files and the database as it was, but with the newly created Coppermine files and downloaded directly with the script cpg_installer_stub.php.v3.3.php

The fact is that everything seems to be going well, but when uploading the file, either through HTML5 or by simple transfer, at the end of loading the file, a '430' appears below the name and stays in red. (image 1)
I have checked the permissions, all directories have 755 (and are identical to the other installation), it is more, if I look at the server, the file if it uploads correctly. But it does not appear on the album.

I have tried to investigate and I have got different errors, I think the problem is more about the theme of the album or its ID than something else, but I do not understand why being this a clean installation does not work and yet the other does.

I imagine it is a problem at the level of databases, but until now it was working fine with version 1.6.06.
Server was running PHP Version 7.3.12

Thanks in advance!

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Look for any differences in the phpinfo page for each gallery.

FrA1l3

• Translator
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • ACMSB

Hello!

I have already solved it after several hours checking. It was my mistake, because I did not modify the files well to add more additional user_field fields.
I had pointed out a list of files to modify but it has grown, you have to touch several new files (marked with an asterisk)

albmgr.php
db_input.php
displayimage.php
edit_one_pic.php
editpics.php
profile.php
thumbnails.php
*uniload.php
update.php
include/admin.inc.php
include/functions.inc.php
*include/picmgmt.inc.php
*include/search.inc.php
*plugins/upload_h5a/codebase.php
*plugins/upload_h5a/admin.php
*plugins/upload_h5a/config.php
*plugins/upload_h5a/initialize.inc.php
*plugins/upload_sgl/codebase.php
lang/english.php

sorry for bothering you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.