Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downsizing of Uploaded pictures on Hoster via Imagemagick  (Read 5844 times)

JuerSchw

• Coppermine newbie
Downsizing of Uploaded pictures on Hoster via Imagemagick
« on: September 30, 2019, 03:20:41 pm »

Hi there,

I am facing into an issue that I cannot downsize pictures via Imagemagick when trying to upload to my hosting provider who offers this in their Application section.

The idea is to allow any users to upload pictures which are around 16MB and to downsize them to a web friendly size.

I changed in the providers php.ini (version 7.x) already max upload parameters and thats works.

If I set i.e. the MaxFilesize Upload to 5MB all files bigger than that (also set pixels to 10k) will not uploaded at all, error is "filesize to big"

I was under the impression that - if I set the Filesize to a lower amount - coppermine will check through PHP7 what maximum Upload is allowed to the hoster, upload the file, resize it and save it (resized) into the folder.

PHP Script, paths and others have been included into the PHP.ini

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance

Juergen

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.